Aids to circulate oxygen, blood, and lactic acid throughout the body.. This 21 minute HIIT combines cold, compression, and intervals. The benefits are enormous with optimizing hormonal imbalances that aid the body in stimulating the glands that secrete hormones. These hormones help the body to regenerate muscle tissue with rehabilitation and recovery after injury. Other benefits are increased strength, energy, sleep quality, vitality, sex drive, mental clarity, and metabolism boosting.
- THYROID T3 and T4 for weight regulation, energy, metabolism, skin, hair, and internal body
- PANCREAS for insulin by using glucose for sugar from Carbohydrates for energy.
- ESTROGEN female sex hormone, menstruation, menopause, and bone health
- TESTOSERONE male sex hormone (libido), build muscles, prostate, testes, hair growth,
- PROGESTERONE in ovaries and uterus, during pregnancy, sexual desire, reproduction health
- SEROTONIN for mood, depression, sleep, learning, memory, and digestion.
- CORTISOL is the hormone for controlling psychological and physical stress, memory
- ADRENALINE initiates the Fight or Flight response, released through the activation of nerves.
- GROWTH is a protein of 190 Amino Acids, stimulates growth, cell reproduction and
regeneration, and boosts metabolism.